Video Games Top Blogs

Monday, February 23, 2009

First love

First love is like playing with fire: A glow with pain and glory. Tell me, my dear first love, Whether I'm burned into your heart.
The fire in your body, The glory of your touch: Ah! my dear first love, Never, never leave my heart!
Although the fire is distant, The pain is always near. My dear first love, please listen:I hold you in my heart.


"My love is not fragile It will not leave you. You are in my heart and my soul Everything that I am you are a part of Know that I cherish you I always will"

"Flowers are a sign of love and beauty. Life with love can be a field of grace. Open to those wise in joy and duty, Wild with passion, civilized as lace. Each blossom that is carried down the aisle Reveals the life we've longed for all the while: Sweet-scented sunlight, lush as an embrace"

No comments:

Post a Comment