Video Games Top Blogs

Monday, February 23, 2009

A Circle Of Friends (Must Read)


Friendship I have a friend Whose name is _________And we have fun together.We laugh and play And sing all day In any kind of weather.

A Circle Of Friends
I can talk with a friend & walk with a friend & share my umbrella in the rain I can play with a friend & stay with a friend & learn with a friend & explain I can eat with a friend & compete with a friend & even sometimes disagree I can ride with a friend & take pride with a friend A friend can mean so much to me!
I had a box of crayons, All shiny, straight and new. I lent a friend one crayon, And--oops--it broke in two! My friend said she was sorry, But I said "I don't care,'cause now we both can color with one crayon--we can share!"


"Friends Friends care Friends share We need friends Everywhere!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment